Wednesday, October 6, 2010

, , , , , Chameleon

Guys... I am confused. And I need opinions.

When it comes to hair, I am a serial colourist/cutter/changer, whatever I can possibly do [well, have done] to my hair. While during high school my hair was always an average length with an average number of highlights [for a private school girl, anyway], I have been through many phases in the last 3-4 years:

Dark, long. Excuse the schmodel photographs, my house burnt down last year which meant I lost a LOT of my photographs, including most of the ones of me.
Dark, short. Also my phase when I smoked a LOT. [This phase is now over.]
Then this happened:
And we went for this vibe [which I loved but will likely not do again]:
Then we did short, BLONDE. Like, it does not get much blonder than this:
And right now, it looks like this:
And I am loving the long hair because it is just so much fun to play with!
I mean, I think even Taylor Momsen would be proud of my Jenny Humphrey imitation:
But now, I'm considering going dark again. [The hair is staying long, though. I loves the short hair, but I won't be going back to that for a while.] I mean, blonde is fun for summer and all, but I did also like the brunette... But I'm confused! Some say my features stand out more with the blonde, some say that same about the brunette. Some say I look washed out blonde, some say I look scary brunette. [I also did get told I look like Megan Fox when brunette which I do not see at all, but I'll totes take that compliment!] And if I go brunette now it will NOT be easy to bleach it back again. But brunette is a LOT less maintenance. And, and, and... I just don't know. So, I need advice. Blonde Unicorn, or Brunette Unicorn? Do blondes have more fun? Are brunettes more fun? I just don't know what to do... What is your opinion?
-sigh-
Life is hard.

5 comments:

Reexio said...

Brunette, definitely. It's easier to maintain, easier to dress and make-up with and... makes your eyes POP

mspr1nt said...

Why not try red hair? :)

Unknown said...

For some reason I always think of beautiful blondes as chocolate box pretty. Seems very barbie-ish. Brunettes have a for more classic, beautiful look. Both look good on you but I vote brunette. Red is hard to pull off if your skin colour is wrong. You did say in your post that you love doing interesting stuff, if that is the case then I would change my vote to red. :D Done properly it can look awesome, that paramore girl proved that

Robynne May said...

I love your blonde hair, but brunette for the win! Looks stunning.

Anonymous said...

You sound so much like me! I have been brunette I have been blonde, and my advice would be - go shopping! I know it sounds weird but that's what my hairdresser said to me when I was bored of my hair.

If after your spree you still want a change then do it, but why not go red? Change is good. Your eyes will pop! K bye :)