Friday, October 23, 2009

Tonight...

I am currently in Pretoria for work [which happens to make for Irish time too], but there are some fun things happening all over the place. Even the Cape should be fun, depsite the fact that I'm not there.

I have never done this before, but I thought I would just throw it out there that I am co-hosting MK Live tonight. It runs from 8-9pm on channel 324, and Jan Blohm will be in studio, as well as my co-host Ivan Botha [you may remember him from Bakgat] and some cool DJs. Ivan [or rather, Wimpie] even has a fan group. Don't believe me? Check it.

Jan Blohm

I will be attending a Dear Reader gig at Wits theatre. Without doubt one of my top local bands, I cannot believe this will be my first time seeing them live. Excitement reigns.

Dear Reader

If you are in Cape Town, you would do well to check out Isochronous and 3rd World Spectator at Mercury Live. Cover is R40, and this gig will change your life. Promise.

3rd World Spectator frontman Peter Crafford

The annual Mystic 'Nightmare Before Christmas' party happens tonight. You could win cash prizes for being the best-dressed there, and in general it's not only quite the spectacle, but also a kickass party.

That's all. Behave yourself, kids.

No comments: